2.1 Generic Management NQF 4, SAQA ID 57712
The qualification is intended for junior managers of small organizations, junior management of business units in medium and large organizations, or those aspiring to these positions. Junior managers include team leaders, supervisors, foremen and section heads.
Learners who successfully completes this qualification will be able to demonstrate competencies in management relating to planning, organizing, leading, controlling and ethics.
- Develop plans to achieve objectives.
- Organise resources according to the developed plan.
- Lead a team to work co-operatively to achieve its goals.
- Monitor performance to ensure compliance to the plan.
- Make ethical decisions.
- The Role of the Manager
- Occupational learning and verbal communications
- Business Communication
- Problem Solving
- Leading and motivating a team
- Customer service standards
- Time management
- Performance management
2.2 Generic Management NQF 5, SAQA ID 59201
A person acquiring this qualification will be able to manage team leaders, supervisors, junior managers, section heads, and foremen in an organization.
The skills, knowledge and understanding obtained within this qualification are essential for the development of effective middle managers.
The qualification develops the key concepts, principles and practices of management that will enable managers to lead, manage, organize and control first line managers and team leaders.
- Managing the business environment.
- Managing relationships.
- Managing knowledge.
- Best Practice management
- Relationship Management
- Diversity and Conflict Management
- People Management
- Financial Management
- Best Practice Management
- Change Management
- Results-Based Management